Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pebbles


I took this photo on a beach in France. As you can see I am never specific in naming the locations, because my memory is so bad, I can never remember where I have been. So somewhere in France in the South, I took this. As I was kneeling on the wet sand with my camera pressed to my nose, I was suddenly startled by a voice in my ear. I turned, and there beside me was a man peering at the spot where my camera was pointing. I apologised and said I didn't understand him, "I'm English" So he said in heavily accented English slowly and loudly "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Taking photos of the pebbles I told him. He stood up shaking his head and walked off down the beach saying in English loudly so I could hear him: "YOU ENGLISH ARE MAD".
Now do you think I was mad to take this photograph?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home